- Chemker Series are chemical resistant.
- Diaphragm vacuum pumps which can be widely used to hard acidic Basic an solvent vapors by utilizing corrosion proof PTFE on all the wetted surfaces.
- through innovative mechanical technology and human considerations.
- chemker series made to be quit.
- saafe maintenance-free and cost effective vacuum pumps.
◆ Vacuum filtration
◆ Gel electrophoresis
◆ Solid-Phase Extraction (SPE)
◆ Solvent purification
High chemical resistant
All wetted parts of Chemker series pump are made of PTFE material which can resist most of corrosive gases.
No air pollution, maintenance free
Chemker series pumps are driven by Diaphragm, without the need of lubricant, regular oil changes and maintenance; with no oil pollution.
Quiet and low vibration
Driven direct by motor with no additional belt-driven transmission; the quality vibration-proof assembly makes Chemker series run at the lowest noise level among all other equivalent pumps.
Thermal protection device
Every motor of Chemker series pumps has a built-in thermal protection device to shut off the pump automatically when overheated and then resume working when the temperature cools down.
|Max. Power||60 W|
|Max. Current||0.32 A|
|Max. Vacuum||105 mbar (26 in Hg)|
|Max. Flow Rate||18 L/min|
|Motor Rotation||1450 RPM|
|Horse Power||1/8 HP|
|Noise Level||50.0 dB|
|Port thread||5/16 inch (8 mm)|
|Net weight||5 Kg|
|Dimension (LxWxH)||20.3×11.2×20.9 cm|