Brookfield DV-E Viscometer
- The DV-E combines economy and ease of operation with traditional Brookfield excellence to provide reliable viscosity readings.
- The Brookfield DV-E has set a world standard for value in viscosity measurement.
- Simplified controls allow operators to change test parameters quickly with the push of a switch and turn of a knob.
- The digital display ensures easy and accurate readout of test results for simultaneous measurement of viscosity and torque.
- Quality of manufacture guarantees reliable performance and long life
Add to cart
Features & Benefits Of Brookfield-DV-E-Viscometer
- Low cost and easy to use.
- Direct display in:
- cP or mPa·s
- % Torque, Spindle, and Speed
- Torque measurement accuracy: 1% of full scale range.
- Repeatability: 0.2% of full scale range.
- Compatible with all Brookfield accessories.
- NIST traceable viscosity standards available.
- 18 speeds for greater range capability (0.3 to 100 rpm).
- LV is for low viscosity materials and can measure the thinnest materials. Typical examples include inks, oils, and solvents.
- RV is for medium viscosity materials than those measured with an LV torque. Typical examples include creams, food, and paints.
- HA is for higher viscosity materials than those measured with an RV torque. Typical examples include gels, chocolate and epoxies.
- HB is for even higher viscosity materials than those measured with an HA torque spring. Typical examples include asphalt, caulking compounds, and molasses.
Additional special springs are also available upon request. To learn more about spring ranges and model selection, please call Brookfield AMETEK or one of our authorized dealers.
- 6 spindles (RV/HA/HB)
- or 4 spindles (LV)
- Spindle Guard Leg*
- Lab Stand (Model A)
- Carrying Case
*Not applicable to HA or HB versions
|VISCOSITY RANGE cP (mPa*s)||SPEEDS|
|MODEL||Min.||Max.||RPM||Number Of Increments|
- Viscosity Standards
- VisCal Kit
- RV/HA/HB-1 Spindle
- Temperature Bath
- Small Sample Adapter
- UL Adapter
- Thermosel Heater
- Helipath Stand with T-bar Spindles
- Spiral Adapter
- DIN Adapter
- Quick Connect/Extension Links
- Vane Spindles