Brookfield DV2T Viscometer
There are four models of Brookfield-Viscometer-DV2T
- LV is for low viscosity materials and can measure the â€œthinnestâ€ materials. Typical examples include inks, oils, and solvents.
- RV is for medium viscosity materials than those measured with an LV torque. Typical examples include creams, food, and paints.
- HA is for higher viscosity materials than those measured with an RV torque. Typical examples include gels, chocolate and epoxies.
- HB is for even higher viscosity materials than those measured with an HA torque spring. Typical examples include asphalt, caulking compounds, and molasses.
Add to cart
|MODEL||Min.||Max.||RPM||Number of Increments|
Features of Brookfield-Viscometer-DV2T
- 5-inch full color, touch screen display supports multiple languages
- Displayed info includes: viscosity (cP/mP·s), temperature (°C/°F), shear rate/stress, % torque, spindle/speed, step program status
- Enhanced Security with customizable user access, date/time stamp file, password access, portable log-in settings
- Built-In options include timed tests, data averaging, programmable QC limits/alarms, customizable speed/spindle lists, on screen data comparison
- Auto range shows maximum viscosity measured with any spindle/speed combination
- USB PC interface provides optional computer control and automatic data gathering capability
- Download custom test programs with included PG Flash software
- Front-facing bubble level for convenient viewing
- Built-in temperature probe
- Accuracy of ±1.0% of range with displayed test data
- Repeatability of ±0.2%
- NIST traceable viscosity standards available
- Also available: New magnetic coupling system, durable ball bearing suspension system, quick action lab stand and RheocalcT software.
- Each of our standard Laboratory Viscometers/ Rheometers are supplied with an internal spring used to calculate the viscosity of a material. These springs have different measuring capabilities:
- Ball Bearing
- Magnetic Coupling System (replaces the EZ-Lock System)
- Quick Action Stand