Features Of IKA-Heating-Bath-HB-10:
- Universal use for both water and oil
- Ergonomically designed handles
- Safety temperature cut off
- Integrated dry-run control
- Lock function prevents accidental change of set conditions
- Micro-controller temperature control
- Accuracy +/-1 Kelvin
- Heater power 1300 Watt
- Optimized bath volume guarantees fast heat-up
- Designed to work with IKA rotary evaporators
Add to cart
Features of IKA-Heating-Bath-HB-10 :
- Universal safety heating bath for water and oil applications.
- With integrated carrying handles and safety temperature circuit.
- The HB 10 heating bath also comes with a built in dry- run control.
- It stops heating the bath if no medium is present.
- Laterally arranged carrying handles allow for safe handling without the risk of burns.
- Additionally, the newly added lock function prevents accidental change of bath settings.
- HB 10 has an accuracy of +/-1 Kelvin.
- The optimized 3 liter bath shape is adapted to IKA rotary evaporator glassware.
- It therefore guarantees the fastest heat-up times.
- The heating bath HB 10 is designed with high-quality, recyclable materials and therefore contributes to resource-preserving production.
- Protection shield and protective cover can be added as accessories.
|Heat output||1300 W|
|Heating temperature range||Room temp. – 180 °C|
|Set temperature resolution||1 ±K|
|Controller oscillation (3 l water / 90 °C)||1 ±K|
|Controller oscillation (3l Silicone oil / 50mPas / 150°C)||2 ±K|
|Filling volume max.||3 l|
|Filling point min.||50 mm|
|Material in contact with medium||stainless steel 1.4404|
|Fixed safety circuit||180 °C|
|Adjustable safety circuit min.||50 °C|
|Adjustable safety circuit max.||190 °C|
|Safety class DIN 12877||II|
|Outer height||185 mm|
|Inner height||134 mm|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||295 x 190 x 265 mm|
|Permissible ambient temperature||5 – 40 °C|
|Permissible relative humidity||80%|
|Protection class according to DIN EN 60529||IP 21|
|RS 232 interface||no|
|Voltage||220 – 240 / 100 – 120 / 100 V|
|Power input||1350 W|