Kesar Walk in Stability Chamber
Kesar Make Walk In Stability Chamber
- Stainless-steel modular construction.
- PUF insulation.
- Multi-pane vacuum-sealed observation glass windows.
- Heavy-duty solid stainless steel duly electro polished Perforated type trays which are easy to clean and adjustable.
- Stand by Cooling System
- Stand by Humidity System
- Scanner (8 Temp. + 8 RH for Online Monitoring Purpose)
- Mobile Alert System
- Security Alarm System
- Chiller System
- Special door lock is provide which can opened from inside even if locked from outside.
- Door operation with password Access for Particular USER having the event log. Door open ENTRY USER:-XYZ & Door open EXIT USER:-XYZ in software.
- Person trapped cut off facility in chamber
- Special door lock which allows opening of the door from the inside even if locked from outside.
- Password protected door access.
- Person trapped cut off facility in the chamber.
- 21 CFR PART-11 COMPLIANCE: Log data, Event data, Audit, Trail data, E-Records & E-signatures, Graphical analysis & Data acquisition.
- Temperature deviation & RH deviation alarm.
- Power Failure Alarm.
- Extreme temperature & RH prevention cut-off system.
- Low water level cut off.
Walk In Stability Chamber
|Temperature Range||20 ℃ to 60 ℃|
|Humidity Range||40%RH to 95%RH|
|Accuracy||+0.2 ℃ & +2.0% RH|
|Uniformity||+2.0 ℃ & +3.0% RH|
|Test Suitable for||25 ℃ & 60% RH, 30 ℃ & 65% RH 40 ℃ & 75% RH, 30 ℃ & 75% RH|
|Specially-designed chambers for Low Humidity conditions such as 25 ℃ 40% RH, 40 ℃ 25% RH, 30 ℃ 35% RH|
|Model||Capacity (in Ltrs)||Dimension (WxDxH)||No.Of Trays|
|Internal (mm) Width Depth height||External (mm) Width Depth Height|
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
|Model||Material of Construction|
|STD||S.S.304 Dull Finish||G.I.Powder Coated|
|GMP||S.S.304 Dull Finish||S.S.304 Dull Finish|