Two type of Remi-rotary-shakers:
- RS – 24 BL
- RS – 36 BL
Add to cart
Salient Features Remi-rotary-shakers:
- Variable speed from 20 RPM to 300 RPM.
- Universal Platform to accommodate interchangeable clamps of assorted sizes for different capacity of flasks.
- Digital display of speed with presetting facility.
- Shaking amplitude 40 mm.
- Automatic restart at preset speed in case of power failure.
Technical Data :
|Models||Platform Size||Max. Volume||Max. No. of clamps|
|1000 ml.||500 ml.||250 ml.||150 ml.||100 ml. / 50 ml.|
|RS-24 (BL)||24″ x 24″||16 Litres||16||25||36||49||64|
|RS-36 (BL)||36″ x 36″||36 Litres||36||49||64||81||100|
|Supply. 220-240 Volts. 50 Hz. SINGLE PHASE.|
- These Remi-rotary-shakers are ideal for mixing and development ofcultures
- in Microbiological, Cell Culture & Life Science laboratories.
- The Unit has base assembly fabricated from heavy mild steel sections.
- Brushless Induction drive motor with frequency drive makes the unit suitable for continuous non-stop operation.
- Step less electronic frequency control ensures gentle start and maintains preset speed.
- Compact counter balanced drive mechanism ensures high stability and reliability even in continuous operation & uneven load distribution.