KARL FISCHER TITRATION VEEGO/MATIC-EX(CFT)
DIGITAL AUTOMATIC K/F TITRATION APPARATUS
- SINGLE BOARD COMPUTER BASED INSTRUMENT with CFR 21 Part 11 Compliance
- This is an advanced and sophisticated instrument, designed for accurate estimation of moisture in various samples. It is used in QA, QC and R&D labs in Pharmaceutical, Chemical and other industries.
- The instrument is having a Magnetic Stirrer and Motorized Dispenser for addition of Karl Fischer Reagent. 7 Inch TFT color monitor with capacitive touch screen for easy programming.
- The volume of the K. F. Reagent added, is displayed on the TFT color monitor. The end point of the titration is indicated by an audio signal. The instrument supports both DST and Water for factor determination of the K. F. Reagent.
- The instrument is having facility to store required test methods for testing samples. These methods are user programmable and pass word protected. The instrument is having built-in Validation and Calibration facility for dispensed volume.
DIGITAL AUTOMATIC KARL FISCHER TITRATION APPARATUS
- Measuring Range: 50 PPM to 100 % with appropriate sample quantity
- Dispensing Resolution: 0.01 ml
- Display/ Keyboard: 7 Inch TFT color monitor with capacitive touch screen for easy programming.
- Balance Interface: 9 Pin D Type Serial RS 232 Port. Baud Rate Selectable 1200 to 9600
- Incorporated with maintenance free Metering Pump.
- Valve-less Dispenser eliminates the need of Cumbersome Piston Burette.
- No Refilling is necessary after every titration.
- Results in Percentage, PPM and mg. of H20.
- Automatic Drift Compensation.
- On line messages for user friendly operations.
- On line information of the Titration Status.
- Error Messages to avoid wastage of chemicals.
- Built-in Volume Validation Facility.
- Network Printing for report printing.
- RS 232 port for Balance Interface.
- Printout as per GLP requirements.
- ‘SEARCH’ and ‘REPORT facilities.
- 7 Inch TFT color monitor with capacitive touch screen for easy programming.
- Attractive user interface with multicolor graphic widgets and icons for interactive communication.
- Large data storage capacity.
- DQ, IQ, OQ documents will be provided with the instrument without any charges.
Features of 21 CFR part 11 Software:
- Three User Level based functionality: Admin, Manager and Operator.
- Role Based Access Control.
- Login Screen to login onto software.
- Incorporated with User management Module for Account Setting, Editing etc.
- Uniqueness of User Id.
- Pass Word Management as per guidelines.
- System Time-outs after idleness
- The system tracks the print & re-prints with the audit trail.
- Network Back-Up and Restore Facility.
- Results are authenticated by Operator with Date and Time Stamped.
- All user actions are recorded in Audit Trail with Date and Time Stamped.
- System does not allow the editing of Audit trail.
- PTFE Titration Clamp 1 No.
- Dual Platinum Electrode 1 No.
- Micro-liter Syringe 1 No.