Brookfield Dial Reading
- The original Brookfield-Dial-Reading-Viscometer is the lab standard used around the world.
- Now it’s comes with a multi-speed electronic drive and ergonomically designed speed control knob.
- Quickly select any one of 10 pre-set speeds (8 speeds on LVT models).
- This new direct-drive design means extremely quiet operation and greater versatility.
- The new Universal Power Supply facilitates the use of worldwide power sources
Add to cart
Features and Benefits :
- Continuous torque sensing capability
- Torque measurement accuracy: 1% of full scale range
- Repeatability: 0.2% of full scale range
- Easy speed adjustment and on/off control
- Compatible with all Brookfield accessories
- NIST traceable viscosity standards available
- Electronic drive means quiet, reliable operation
- Universal power supply worldwide compatibility
- 2-Year limited warranty
- Traditional Brookfield quality
- Explosion-proof model is available. Call for details.
- 6 spindles (RV/HA/HB)
- or 4 spindles (LV)
- Spindle Guard Leg*
- Lab Stand (Model A)
- Carrying Case
*Not applicable to HA or HB versions
|VISCOSITY RANGE cP (mPa*s)||SPEEDS|
|MODEL||Min.||Max.||RPM||Number Of Incrementss|