The Brookfield-dv2t-extra-Viscometer “EXTRA” … combines the versatile viscosity testing capabilities of the DV2T with a durable and easy viscosity measurements suspension system, EZ-Lock Spindle Coupling, Quick Action Lab Stand and free RheocalcT software.
It features a 5-inch color display to guide users through test creation and data gathering for fast and easy viscosity measurements.
The DV2T Extra also offers powerful new programming capabilities and results analysis including data averaging and QC limits with alarms.
User instructions with multi-step test protocols can be created using the new Program Generator Software and uploaded to the viscometer through a USB Flash Drive (both included with instrument).
Test Data can be recorded directly on a local printer or sent to a PC. The new user interface provides enhanced security with customizable user levels & password access to comply with regulatory requirements such as 21 CFR Part 11.
Features & Benifites of Brookfield-dv2t-Extra-Viscometer
- Ball bearing suspension system for a more robust sensing mechanism for greater productivity and instrument longevity
- EZ-Lock spindle coupling for quick spindle attachment and removal may also protect instrument from damage that occurs from frequent spindle changes
- RheocalcT Software can analyze data, generate multiple plot overlays, print tabular data, run math models and perform other time-saving routines
- Model Q lab stand easily moves the viscometer up and down – ideal for multiple sample testing.5-inch full color, touch screen display supports multiple languages
- Displayed info includes: viscosity (cP/mP•s), temperature (°C/°F), shear rate/stress, % torque, spindle/speed, step program status
- Enhanced Security with customizable user access, date/time stamp file, password access, portable log-in settings
- Built-In options include timed tests, data averaging, programmable QC limits/alarms, customizable speed/spindle lists, on screen data comparison
- Auto range shows maximum viscosity measured with any spindle/speed combination
- USB PC interface provides optional computer control and automatic data gathering capability
- Download custom test programs with included PG Flash software
- Front-facing bubble level for convenient viewing
- Built-in temperature probe
- Accuracy of ±1.0% of range with displayed test data
- Reputability of ±0.2%
- NIST traceable viscosity standards available
- Ball Bearing
- Magnetic Coupling System (replaces the EZ-Lock System)
- Quick Action Stand
|Viscosity Range cP(mPa*s)||Speed|
|Model||Min||Max||RPM||Number of Instruments|