The Brookfield Helipath™ Stand, when used with a suitable Brookfield Viscometer/Rheometer fitted with a special T-bar type spindle, will permit viscosity/consistency measurements in relative centipoise values for materials having characteristics similar to paste, putty, cream, gelatin, or wax.
Add to cart
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Designed for viscosity/consistency measurement of gels, pastes, creams, putty, gelatin and other non-flowing substances.
- A Brookfield Viscometer or Rheometer is mounted on the Helipath drive motor and a T-bar spindle is attached to the viscometer using a special coupling. The drive motor slowly lowers or raises the viscometer so that the T-bar spindle creates a helical path through the test sample thus eliminating the problem of “channeling”.
- Compatible with standard Brookfield Viscometers and DV3T Rheometers
- Simple to set up and clean
- Provides a solution for hard-to-measure materials
The Helipath Stand can be used with any standard Brookfield Viscometer and is supplied complete with a set of six T-bar spindles and a special coupling.
|DIAL, DV-E, DV1||DV2T||DV3T|
|LV Viscosity Range||156-3120K||156-9360K||156-9360K|
|RV Viscosity Range||2K-20M||2K-100M||2K-100M|
|HA Viscosity Range||4K-40M||4K-200M||4K-200M|
|HB Viscosity Range||16K-160M||16K-800M||16K-800M|